1. Wide application scope: it can maintain its stability and efficiency under various soil, plants and climatic conditions.
2. High water absorption and water retention: reduce evaporation, infiltration and water loss, and keep the soil moist for a long time.
3. Modified soil: it can improve the permeability of the soil, stimulate the vitality of microbes, and decrease alkali to prevent infiltration.
4. Promote growth: seed germination rate can be increased, seedling emergence can be advanced, root growth can be promoted, and survival rate of plant transplantation can be improved.
5. Save fertilizer: while saving water, the fertilizer will not be wasted due to evaporation, infiltration and loss, so as to improve the utilization rate of fertilizer.
1.The dosage of sandy soil improvement: 5-8 g / ㎡
2.The dosage of alkaline soil improvement: 3-5 g / ㎡
3.Seed dressing: use the water-retaining agent and seed at 1:25 ratio.
4. Planting seedlings: Young trees：20-30g/ plant；Adult trees: 40-60g/ plant
1. Mix well with the soil
2. Water should be permeated after application
3. Factors determining the dosage:
A: Plant type: afraid of drought-plants should more than drought-tolerant plants
B: climatic conditions: under dry conditions, the dosage should be larger than usual
C: soil properties: the amount of sandy soil is larger than loam, and loam is larger than clay.